Pando Terra™ is both a planning and implementation process that strives to be in harmony with local traditions and ‘on the ground’ realities. It helps to guide organizational structure and create accountability within a dynamic process. Pando Terra™ includes seven critical elements that link to one common goal for sustainability.
We have worked with:
- The Cree Nation of Nemaska
- The Cree Nation of Ouje-Bougoumou
- The Cree Nation of Wemindji
- Great Spirit Circle Trail and the Aboriginal Tourism Ontario Strategy
- The Cree Outfitting and Tourism Association
We have also completed Pando Terra Go Forward Plans for the following communities:
- Chippewas of Georgina Island
- Sto:lo Nation
- Metlakatla First Nation
- Bear River First Nation
- Kitselas First Nation
If your community is looking towards tourism as a sustainable economic development initiative you can get started by completing a concise Go Forward Plan Action Plan, or a more in-depth Communtiy Tourism Plan. Contact Jessica at 1-877-444-5550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.